Repercussions, original May 2018, partial recording on Soundclick: https://www.soundclick.com/html5/v4/player.cfm?songID=13724087 and https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13724087.
Tori No Yo Ni (“Like a Bird”), Live @ Grumpy D’s Coffeehouse, Ballard neighborhood in Seattle, Washington performed April 06, 2018:
Wellspring, Live @ Grumpy D’s Coffeehouse, Ballard neighborhood in Seattle, Washington performed April 06, 2018:
Snow Flurry, Live @ The DEN Coffeehouse & Cafe, Bothell, Washington performed December 16, 2017:
Tide Pools & Waves (Shiyodamari To Nami) (YouTube) – Tide Pools & Waves reached #4 in the “World music” category out of 80,000 songs on Soundclick.com.
Windy Kansas Wheat Fields — Live Koto Jazz @ The Royal Room, south Seattle’s Columbia City, April 2017 (selected over 450 artist submissions for the 2017 “Representing the West” Exhibit, January- March 2017, Sangre de Cristo Arts and Conference Center, Pueblo Colorado.
Snow Blossoms— Live @ The Royal Room, south Seattle’s Columbia City neighborhood, April 2017 (also selected for the 2017 “Representing the West” Exhibit, January- March 2017, Sangre de Cristo Arts and Conference Center, Pueblo Colorado).
My Kojo No Tsuki (Amazon Music) – My Kojo No Tsuki (Moon Over Ruined Castle) Live @ JAPAN FAIR, July 8 & 9, 2017 @ Meydenbauer Center, Bellevue, Washington. This song reached #3 in the “New Age” category out of 13,500 songs on Soundclick.com.
Whales Breeching – Live Koto Jazz & the “Dr. Seuss-a-phone” @ The Royal Room and at NORTHWEST FOLKLIFE – Whales Breeching is a live piece from the Kotojazz gang, a high energy song celebrating the splashing dance of “breeching whales” at the 2016 Folklife Festival.
Moonlight Maple, “meta-morph senses” – @ The Royal Room & NW FOLKLIFE – a lot of variety in sound and genre in this CD of live recordings.
Motto Midare, Live @ JAPAN FAIR, July 8 & 9, 2017 @ Meydenbauer Center, Bellevue, Washington.
Here are a series of Koto Jazz clips I play, including live piano performances on a Steinway grand piano or my digital Yamaha PSR-300:
The “Koto Jazz: Season Suite” CD is now available on Youtube, iTunes and Amazon Music at:
The following are a new songs I wrote (September – November 2014) which are posted on Amazon, SoundCloud, iTunes, & CDBaby.com:
Endless Wheat Fields (rough)
The following are short clips of my live performances on piano at the Royal Room, Columbia City (Seattle) and Stage 7 Pianos (Kirkland), part of the “Koto Jazz: Season Suite” album/CD. I play these music productions on a Steinway grand piano provided by Stage7Pianos, or a Yamaha PSR-300 (note these are rough samples):
- – by Kenji (short sample)
(rough samples of Windham Hill & Silver Wave Records):
To Purchase the full tracks of any of this music and for additional short samples, BUY HERE.
Additional songs I play (partial list):
1) Snow Blossoms, by Kenji
2) Kubota Birds Water Dance, by Kenji
3) Native Earth Rumble, by Kenji
4) Tide Pools, by Kenji
5) Dancing in the Dark Forest, by Kenji
6) Haystack Horse Trot, by Kenji
7) Thanksgiving, by Peter Kater
8) Oristano Sojourn – Scott Cossu
9) Thanksgiving – George Winston
10) Moon – George Winston
11) Endless Horizon – Steve Haun
12) Phases of the 3 Moons – Andreas Vollenweider
13) Stella – Andreas Vollenweider
14) Going to Another Place – Manheim Steamroller
15) Cricket’s Wicket – O’skay/ O’Damhnail
16) Shadow Dance – Shadowfax
17) Yellow Ledbetter – Pearl Jam, piano instrumental
18) Fragile – Sting, piano instrumental
19) Layla – Derek & The Dominos, end piano solo
20) Loretta and Desiree’s Bouquet- George Winston
21) Goodnight Irene – George Winston
22) Living Without You, George Winston
23) Ode To Joy, jazz rhythm style
24) Christmas Time is Here
25) Forever in Love – Kenny G
To Purchase any of this music or to listen to additional short samples, BUY HERE.